Our premium organic cotton pillows are made with our USA grown 100% Organic Cotton batting covered with our sturdy 100% Organic Cotton Damask.
Our amazing Organic Cotton Pillows are handcrafted in our own Eco California facility and made with the finest natural, toxic chemical-free ingredients available.
For over 25 years, we have been making these wonderful pillows for forward thinking, healthy individuals like you.
Sizes Standard 20 x 26"
Queen 20 x 30"
King 20 x 35"
Child 14 x 20"
Boudoir 12 x 16"
Travel/Throw 18 x 18"
Euro 26 x 26"
See our organic pillow cases
All Natural Materials:
- 100% Organic Cotton Batting Fill - USDA Certified Organic Cotton from Texas
- Covered with our premium 100% Organic Cotton Damask
- Would you like a free sample of the Organic Cotton Batting?
Free of Chemical Flame Retardants:
- Not treated with chemical flame retardants
Handcrafted with Care:
- Each pillow is handmade in California in a clean, chemical-free working environment to reduce allergens. Even our walls and floors have been naturally sealed.
What Makes this Organic Cotton Pillow Special?
- Made with the best all natural, chemical-free materials
- Pure Organic Cotton is perfect for those with chemical sensitivities
- Hand filled to avoid clumping
- Available in 3 support levels, Lite, Regular, and Heavy Fill lofts
- A sturdy, firmer type pillow. See our kapok pillows if you like more plushness.
- Breathes very well, allowing a comfortable night's sleep
- Pairs perfectly with a Kapok pillow for those who prefer to sleep with two pillows
- Standard size 20 x 26: Lite 3" thick, Regular 4.5" thick, Heavy 5.5" thick
- Free of flame retardant, finishing, and other toxic chemicals
- Finished with a durable 100% Organic Cotton Damask outer
Ships within 1-3 business days.
Protect Your Pillow with a Protective Covering
Make sure your pillows are protected! Order an organic protective barrier covering made with our USA 100% Organic Cotton with a super dense weave designed to keep your pillow safe and protected from dust and dust mites. This organic barrier cloth cover keeps the pests out. We do not treat ours with polyurethane like most do.
Certified Organic Cotton - US Grown