doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child.
Get your essential oils and natural products wholesale when you join the doTERRA Wholesale Club for $35 or get Free with a kit. This item wholesale is $32 for club members.
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives dōTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. The doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Calms the mind and soothes the senses
- When accompanied with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels, provides a natural solution for a restful night’s sleep*
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood
Aromatic Description: Warm, floral, herbal
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
***But you can get it for even less by becoming a wholesale customer.
Learn More to buy wholesale and get FREE bonus products!
doTERRA has recently announced that they are not allowing real doTERRA products on online malls, due to so many fake and diluted products popping up all over those malls. Buy from a doTERRA Advocate on a personal site. I am wellness advocate #1269118 authorized by doTERRA International since 2014.
Or JOIN MY TEAM and earn a residual income, I will even start you off with people I will sign up under you until you make money. This is not a get rich quick scheme, this is get quality oils cheap, get FREE stuff, and build a business that can support you for life. Business Opportunity Join doTERRA
... 58 years old and have struggled from post-surgically induced fibromyalgia for 17 years. Having limitations on the use of my hands and arms, ... geranium down my back. I was immediately relaxed, something fibromyalgia generally does not allow. She sent me home with some Serenity and ...