This exciting blend provides an invigorating combination of essential oils that can elevate your mood and increase your energy. doTERRA Elevation is the perfect blend for those moments when you need to be revitalized. Elevation combines the uplifting and euphoric floral scents of Lavandin, Lavender, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, and Osmanthus with Tangerine, Elemi, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Lemon Myrtle to create a unique blend that promotes a positive mood and feelings of confidence.
- Diffuse Elevation to promote feelings of self-worth while also helping to lessen feelings of stress.
- Diffuse Elevation in the mornings before waking kids to create a positive and energized mood.
- Rub Elevation essential oil over your heart, temples, or wrists to elevate mood and promote vitality.
- After a long, stressful day, take a bath with a few drops of Elevation to help lessen feelings of stress
- Before an interview, diffuse Elevation to promote feelings of confidence and self-worth.
- Use before public speaking to lessen feelings of stress.
- Elevates mood and increases vitality
- Energizing and refreshing aroma
- Promotes a revitalizing environment
Lavandin Flower, Lavender Flower, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Tangerine Peel, Melissa Flower, Ylang Ylang Flower, Elemi Resin, Osmanthus Flower, and Lemon Myrtle Leaf essential oils
***But you can get it for even less by becoming a wholesale customer.
Learn More to buy wholesale and get FREE bonus products!
doTERRA has recently announced that they are not allowing real doTERRA products on online malls, due to so many fake and diluted products popping up all over those malls. Buy from a doTERRA Advocate on a personal site. I am wellness advocate #1269118 authorized by doTERRA International since 2014.
Or JOIN MY TEAM and earn a residual income, I will even start you off with people I will sign up under you until you make money. This is not a get rich quick scheme, this is get quality oils cheap, get FREE stuff, and build a business that can support you for life. Business Opportunity Join doTERRA