Lemon Eucalyptus is derived from a lemon-scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. With many topical benefits, Lemon Eucalyptus provides powerful antioxidant support to the skin.Co-impact sourced from Kenya.
Get this item for $12 by simply calling me at 760-689-2784 to join the doTERRA Wholesale Club
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a lemon scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. Native to northern Australia, the oil is known for its refreshing aroma that helps create an invigorating environment. Lemon Eucalyptus is high in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing. In addition, research suggests that Lemon Eucalyptus may provide antioxidant support when applied topically. Keep Lemon Eucalyptus on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost.
Add to a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh any room.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with a bright, fresh scent.
- Add one to two drops to the palm of your hands, rub together, and inhale to uplift and brighten your day.
- During your skin care routine, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus to your favorite doTERRA skin cleanser.
- Blend three to four drops in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.
- Topical antioxidant benefits
- Uplifting and invigorating aroma
- Cleansing to surfaces and skin
Aromatic Description: Fresh, lemony
Main Constituents: Citronellal, citronellol
How to Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Learn More to buy wholesale and get FREE bonus products!
I am wellness advocate #1269118 authorized by doTERRA International since 2014.
Or JOIN MY TEAM and earn a residual income, Business Opportunity Join doTERRA