Why use CBD oil when we have Copaiba? Shown to affect the same CB2 receptor in the brain. Many find it soothes soreness and discomfort in the body.
Get your essential oils and natural products wholesale when you join the doTERRA Wholesale Club for $35 or get Free with a kit. This item wholesale is $35 for club members.
Copaiba, similar to Black Pepper, can help soothe anxious feelings and, when taken internally, supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system. Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.*
Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems*
- Powerful antioxidant*
- Helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Plant PartResin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
***But you can get it for even less by becoming a wholesale customer.
doTERRA has recently announced that they are not allowing real doTERRA products on online malls, due to so many fake and diluted products popping up all over those malls. Buy from a doTERRA Advocate on a personal site. I am wellness advocate #1269118 authorized by doTERRA International since 2014.
Or JOIN MY TEAM and earn a residual income, I will even start you off with people I will sign up under you until you make money. This is not a get rich quick scheme, this is get quality oils cheap, get FREE stuff, and build a business that can support you for life.