Citronella is a tall grass grown in Asia with a crisp, fresh aroma. It is soothing to the skin and creates an uplifting atmosphere. Citronella essential oil is a known powerful insect repellent and an ideal companion during outdoor activities.
Get your essential oils and natural products wholesale when you join the doTERRA Wholesale Club for $35 or get Free with a kit or $100 purchase of doTERRA.
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest repellent benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out of the house and off your skin and clothing. It is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. The oil works by masking the human fragrances that insects find appealing. Oil components include citronellol and geraniol, which are good for cleaning surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled, Citronella promotes happy, positive feelings. Applied topically, it can be soothing to the skin and scalp.
How to Use:
- Diffuse to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellent.
- Add three to four drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- Use in shampoo and conditioner to boost cleansing while adding shine.
- Natural pest repellent
- Cleans surfaces
- Emotionally uplifting and stress reducing
- Skin and scalp soother and booster
Aromatic Description: Slightly sweet, floral, rosy, lemon-like
Main Constituents: Citronellol, geraniol
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Learn More to buy wholesale and get FREE bonus products!
I am wellness advocate #1269118 authorized by doTERRA International since 2014.
Or JOIN MY TEAM and earn a residual income, Business Opportunity Join doTERRA