Sourced from the celery plant, Celery Seed essential oil improves digestion when taken internally.* It is soothing to the skin and adds to a comforting after-workout massage.
Celery was used as early as the 5th century by the Chinese, and is widely used in Indian Ayurvedic practices today. Conventionally grown grocery store celery looks nothing like the celery seen at local farmers’ markets. The celery plant grows up to three feet tall, is bright green, and radiating with life. Celery has a complex, strong, sweet, and spicy aroma. The plant takes two years to fully mature and produce its small fruit, which are tan to brown in color. The seeds are the primary repository for essential oil. Limonene, the dominant constituent, puts Celery Seed oil in the same league as the refreshing citrus peel and fir needle oils. Soothing digestive issues is one of the many benefits of Celery Seed essential oil.* Experimental research suggests that it may soothe muscles and help joint discomfort when taken internally.* The oil creates a calming, relaxing, and positive environment while providing cooling and soothing effects.
Helps the body repairs tissues around joints.
- Consume one to two drops morning and night to promote healthy digestion.*
- Soak in a relaxing, sleep-inducing Epsom Salt bath adding three to four drops to warm bath water.
- Blend with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse to promote a positive and uplifting mindset.
- Supports nervous and digestive systems*
- Calms the body and mind
- Cleansing both internally and externally*
Aromatic Description: Sweet, warm, earthy, spicy
How to Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid or use in a veggie cap.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area.