Stressful feelings and tenseness is often the cause of many issues that plague people of all ages. Try essential oils to ease those feelings.
- Cedarwood: Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and body.
- Geranium: Diffuse aromatically to calm nerves.
- doTERRA Serenity® Calming Blend: Diffuse to help promote relaxation and peace.
- Arborvitae: Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest to lessen stress and tension.
- Patchouli: Rub on temples or apply to the bottoms of feet to calm emotions.
- Ylang Ylang: Put a few drops into Epsom salt bath for relaxation.
- AromaTouch® Massage Blend: Add to bath or use with carrier oil for massage.
- Frankincense: Apply to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
- Roman Chamomile: Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas to soothe the body and mind.
- Vetiver: Diffuse aromatically or use topically with other calming essential oils, such as Lavender, Serenity, or Balance, to better help calm stress.
RESTLESS/LACK OF CONCENTRATION
- Rosemary: Diffuse aromatically or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- Lavender: Add to bath water to soak away stress.
- doTERRA Balance® Grounding Blend: Apply to wrists or neck to help calm nerves.
- InTune® Focus Blend: Apply to temples and back of neck to enhance concentration when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
- Clary Sage: Apply to feet or pulse points to balance hormones.
- Bergamot: Diffuse in the classroom or at work
Mood Boosting Diffuser Blend
- 3 drops Vetiver
- 3 drops Lavender
- 3 drops Sandalwood
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang
- 3 drops Patchouli
- 2 drops White Fir
- 2 drops Lavender
- 5 drops Frankincense
- 5 drops Peppermint
- 5 drops Wild Orange
- 5 drops Lemon