Stressful feelings and tenseness is often the cause of many issues that plague people of all ages. Try essential oils to ease those feelings.
- AromaTouch® Massage Blend: Add to bath or use with carrier oil for massage.
- Balance Blend: Apply to wrists, neck, behind ears, or temples as needed,
- Serenity: Apply to bottom of feet (adults and children), and temples (diluted)
- Frankincense: Apply to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
- Roman Chamomile: Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas to soothe the body and mind.
- Vetiver: Diffuse aromatically or use topically with other calming essential oils, such as Lavender, Serenity, or Balance, to better help calm stress.
- Diffuse Wild Orange, Grapefruit (also great for curbing cravings), or Tangerine. 5 drops in a diffuser
Other stress reducing oils: Rose, Siberian Fir, Sandalwood