Yarrow|Pom Oil Uses and Benefits
Yarrow Pom has become part of my nightly ritual for amazing skin! At only 75 cents a day, it is the least expensive natural product I have ever used.
A unique blend of Yarrow essential oil and Pomegranate seed oil, the doTERRA Yarrow|Pom Active Botanical Nutritive Duo offers significant benefits for the skin, body, and emotions. This proprietary blend has been carefully crafted to provide benefits related to the aging process, feelings of vitality, and overall wellness. Once you experience the variety of benefits that Yarrow|Pom oil has to offer, and breathe in the distinctive fruity, spicy, and herbaceous aroma, you’ll see that this is a blend you definitely want to add to your essential oil collection.
doTERRA Yarrow|Pom oil has been expertly crafted and thoroughly tested to produce only the most pure, safe oil for final consumer use. Not only has doTERRA Yarrow|Pom oil been created with care, but this oil is a proprietary blend, which means you can only find this particular high-quality blend at doTERRA.
Yarrow|Pom Oil Uses and Benefits
- One significant benefit of Yarrow|Pom is the potential the oil holds for calming the body and mind.* Properties within the oil make it useful for those days when you need to calm or uplift your heart and mind. Diffusing or inhaling the oil is an easy way to take advantage of the calming effects of this oil. The next time you would like to promote feelings of calm, put a drop of Yarrow|Pom in the palm of your hand, rub the hands together, place the hands over the nose, and inhale deeply. When you’ve had a moment to breathe in the unique aroma of Yarrow|Pom oil, rub the excess oil over your heart to provide calming feelings throughout the day.
- Due to the chemical makeup of the oil, Yarrow|Pom is useful for promoting cellular, immune, and nervous system health.* One of the chemical constituents in Yarrow|Pom oil known as Beta-Carophyllene (β-caryophyllene) has substantial benefits for the immune and cellular systems. To promote a healthy immune response, consider taking one to two drops of Yarrow|Pom daily by adding the oil to at least four fluid ounces, and swallowing.
- As mentioned, the uplifting properties of Yarrow|Pom oil can help to calm the body and mind.* If you enjoy using essential oils for mood management, try diffusing Yarrow|Pom oil during the winter or during dark, dreary days in order to uplift your mood. The calming combination of Yarrow oil and cold-pressed pomegranate seed oil will lift your spirits as the aroma fills your home on a monotonous day stuck indoors. As you can imagine, Yarrow|Pom is a great oil to diffuse during holiday parties and gatherings, because it promotes a soothing environment. Furthermore, if you know someone who is feeling down during the holidays, consider sending a bottle of Yarrow|Pom their way for a pick-me-up.
- Yarrow|Pom oil contains many internal benefits, including powerful antioxidant support, healthy metabolic function support, and benefits for the cells.* When taken internally, Yarrow|Pom oil can help to provide the body with useful antioxidants, promote a healthy metabolism, and restore youthful vitality. No matter your goals for internal health, Yarrow|Pom oil is definitely an essential oil that you will want to incorporate into your regular routine.
- When incorporated into your skincare regimen, Yarrow|Pom has the potential to promote a smooth, youthful complexion. Both Yarrow and pomegranate seed can help to moisturize and restore healthy-looking skin, while also working to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. As a special, proprietary blend, this essential oil works to activate protecting proteins within the skin in order to protect the complexion from enzymes that breakdown collagen and elasticity. To take advantage of the revitalizing and skin-protecting benefits of Yarrow|Pom oil, try applying two drops to the face, chest, neck, and hands each morning and night.
- The properties of Yarrow|Pom oil make it useful for providing the body with targeted benefits. Because the oil is calming to the body and mind, it can be used as part of a relaxing massage after a long, tiring day. To experience the targeted benefits of Yarrow|Pom oil, use the oil to create a rejuvenating massage that will help to soothe tension in certain areas.
Chemistry of Yarrow|Pom Oil
Main chemical components: Punicic acid, β-caryophyllene, chamazulene
The exclusive, proprietary doTERRA Yarrow|Pom blend contains chemical components that support the body when taken internally* With chemical components like the omega 5 punicic acid, antioxidants, β-caryophyllene, and chamazulene, the Yarrow|Pom oil blend supports immune, nervous system, and cellular function and rejuvenation.* Not to mention, the blend is vegan-friendly.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. May stain surfaces and fabrics.
Watch this video to learn even more about doTERRA Yarrow|Pom oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.